New consumer unit / fuseboard

re electrical consumet unit



If you have an old consumer units which needs changing we can change it for, all you need to do is just get in touch and let us take care of it for you, when you change your consumer unit, you will get an Electrical Certificate from us and a Part P certificate from governments body Elecsa.  our phone number is 07912024140.